Mr. Harish Kumar
- Founder of Maharaja Whiteline India’s no.1 brand in the small home appliances industry started way back in 1976. Mr. Harish Kumar, then a student of medicine, saw an opportunity and launched the kitchen appliances company. Maharaja Whiteline was soon public listed in stock.
- Vice-Chairman and Co-Promoter of the world’s largest whitegoods company Electrolux Kelvinator India from 1994 – 2005.
- Managing Director of GEM Home Appliance. Re-launched GEM in 2006 having two manufacturing facilities at North – Himachal Pradesh and West- Gujarat.
- Mr. Harish Kumar founded ‘One More Foods Pvt. Ltd’, in 2016 which is a maker of ready-to-eat Indian salted snacks such as alu bhujia, moong dal, navrattan mixture, and salted peanuts.
- Managing Director of MAX STAR home appliances, launched in 2018 with one of the widest and advanced range of small home appliances, air coolers, and water heaters.