Refrigerators are used on a daily basis, almost every day, working continuously without taking a break. It is our job to keep them maintained so that you don’t have to call up the repair or maintenance guy every time it ends up making some weird sound or stops cooling.
Proper care and maintenance of your refrigerator will not only improve its performance, but will also help you save electricity, and of course, the electricity bill.
Here are some of the tips that you can apply to take care of your refrigerator at home:
1. Location of Your Appliance
Placing your refrigerator at a place where sunlight can directly fall on it, is a bad idea. Why so? Because the refrigerator is already hot from the outside. Don’t believe us? Just take a look at the back side of the fridge. Can you feel the work your compressor does every day? Direct sunlight will only make it warmer, and your compressor will have to work harder, in order to keep your food cold. Also read – Best Refrigerators in Delhi-NCR 2022: Single and Multi-Door Fridge
Placing the refrigerator near a window or where the hot air can pass is an ideal place for it.
GEM Refrigerators come with intelligent compressor that automatically adjust the cooling levels based in the room temperature and amount of food stored in it.
2. Care & Maintenance
- Check the door’s seal to ensure its proper sealing condition. If the seal is not working properly, try adjusting or have it replaces at the earliest. The seal keeps the cold air inside and the hotness outside.
- Refrigerators such as single door, or the ones with in-built freezer needs to get defrost and clean on a regular interval of time. Also read – GEM 3-door refrigerator: The marvel of engineering
- If you have children in your house, try to keep the fridge locked.
- Don’t just vacuum your home, but the backside of the fridge as well. Clean coils maintains the level of air flow to decent levels.
- Keep the temperature constant. Also, keep checking the refrigerator’s temperature time to time. This will help it work more efficiently and also help you save energy. Also read – Best Refrigerators for Couples: What You Should Consider Before Buying
So, if you are looking for the best refrigerators in India 2022, then you can check out GEM Refrigerators. They offer wide range of single door, three-door, four-door, five-door, Side-by-Side door refrigerators, and many more refrigerators that come with many technologically advanced features such as Intelligent Compressor, Anti-bacterial deodorizer, toughened glass shield, and many more. Also read – Top 5 Refrigerator Features to Look Out for in-2022
Here’s the list of features you get in a single door refrigerator if you are looking or thinking of buying the best single door refrigerator:
- Thicker Insulation
- 2 Star Energy Rating
- Transparent Veg Box
- VCM Floral Door
- Transparent Veg Box
- Door Lock
- Anti – Bacterial Removable Gasket
- Crystal Door Accessories
- Toughened Glass Shelves
- Stylish and Strudy Handle
- 1 Compressor
- Base Drawer is optional
- Door Finish: PLAIN PCM
- Cabinet Finish: Leather Finish Coat PCM
- Refrigerator Shelf Type: Toughened Glass
- Egg Tray: Yes
- Compressor: Reciprocating