Washing machines have become an inherent part of our lives and choosing the right one can be a bit of a task. But how do you decide which one is right for you? It depends on the usage, capacity, and type of washing machine you want. Nowadays, there are various kinds of washing machines for you to choose from – fully-automatic washing machines or semi-automatic washing machines. Under these, there are front load washing machines and top-load washing machines. You will be surprised to know that these washing machines come with several features and technologies. Obviously, you won’t be needing all these features, still, you can choose the best washing machine with features that suit your need. With the help of this washing machine guide, you will be able to choose the right one for yourself. Also read – Best Semi-Automatic Washing Machines in Delhi-NCR.
The following are some of the things to consider when choosing a washing machine for yourself.
- Fully Automatic? Or Semi-Automatic?
A fully automatic washing machine does everything with just a touch of a button. From filling the tank to selecting the water capacity based on the number of clothes you have put in, it does it all. So, once you have chosen the program, the machine does everything by itself. Fully automatic washing machines save a lot of time as they don’t need constant surveillance. On the other hand, semi-automatic washing machines usually have two tubs partition, one for washing and the other for drying the clothes. Unlike, fully automatic washing, a semi-automatic washing machine needs separate instructions for washing and drying. So, based on your need you can choose either a fully automatic washing machine or a semi-automatic washing machine. Gem India has some of the best semi-automatic washing machines available in the market as of today. You can check them out on their official website. Also read – Best Washing Machine Under 15000 in India.
- Front Load? Or Top Load Washing Machine?
Only the fully automatic washing machine offers you a choice between front load or top load. Otherwise, a semi-automatic washing machine only comes with a top load washing feature. A front-load washing machine is more water-efficient than a top load washing machine, all because of the longer washing cycle. Also, they have more washing settings compared to top-load washing machines. Due to all these extra features which you get in a fully automatic front load washing machine, they are costlier than a top-load washing machine. So, if your budget permits, you can opt for a front-load, or else, just go with a top-load washing machine. Also, read – Top Things to Keep in Mind While Buying a Washing Machine.
- Other Features In A Washing Machine
- Drum Capacity: It plays a very important role when choosing a washing machine. So, if you have a big family, choosing a washing machine with a larger tub capacity would be a good choice.
- Wash Function: In a semi-automatic washing machine you don’t get many wash features compared to a fully automatic washing machine. So, if you need a washing machine with enough wash function, a fully automatic washing machine would be the right choice for you.
- Spin Cycle: A washing machine with a higher spin cycle will be able to clean your clothes more efficiently and quickly. A fully-automatic machine has a higher spin cycle compared to a semi-automatic washing machine. But that doesn’t mean that semi-automatic won’t wash your clothes as efficiently compared to a fully-automatic washing machine. Even today, people prefer a semi-automatic machine more than a fully automatic one.
So, based on your need, you can choose either a fully automatic machine with front or top load. Or you can opt for a semi-automatic machine that comes with top load only. Gem India has got several semi-automatic washing machines that come with the latest technology and features.