Are you looking to purchase a washing machine? It can be difficult to find the perfect washer, especially with all of the new technology on the market or whether you are buying it online. But, before you choose one, keep in mind that it isn’t just about the brand, size, or price. There are few things to think about before purchasing a washer.
- Washing machines are a long-term investment that lasts at least 8-10 years, so you should know exactly what you want in a washing machine. Buying an online washing machine may help you get a bonus and if you are going for a Gemindia washing machine then you are on the golden path.
- Washing machines are broadly categorized into two different categories, a top-load, and a front load. A top load washer is simple to use, economical, and more common. If you’re single and live alone in the city this is ideal. Front-load washers, on the other hand, are more expensive but It’s more energy-efficient, with high spin speeds that cut drying time in half. The only disadvantage is that they require more maintenance and have longer wash cycles and louder spin cycles. If you have a large family, a front-load washer is a way to go.
- The other two types are semi or fully automatic washing machines. When it comes to semi-automated washing machines, it has two tubs. The first is for washing, and the second is for drying. The most significant benefit of a semi-automated machine is that it saves water because it does not require a constant supply of water. Whereas fully automatic washing machines come with an inbuilt dryer and they have a single tub that is used for both washing and drying. Thus, they are also referred to as washing machines with an inbuilt dryer. There is no manual labor involved, but it does necessitate a constant flow of water until the wash cycle is completed.
- The spin cycle is important depending on the fabric and type of clothes you want to wash. Delicate clothes should only be spun at 300-500 rpm, while more durable items can be spun at 1000 rpm. Check if your washing machine is economical or not by ultimately checking its power and water consumption.
- The cost of a machine is entirely determined by its size, features, and capacity, as well as whether it is front or top loading, semiautomatic or automatic. We can assure you that once you enter the store, you will be over flooded with options. However, knowing your budget will make it easier to choose which one to purchase.
- If you have messy kids or a lot of tough stains, you should consider investing in a washing machine with a pre-soak cycle. Do you have to store your washing machine in a confined space? Alternatively, can you afford the extra space and require a larger washing machine to accommodate larger loads. So, keep in mind the space you have.
You can read also – Best Washing Machine Under 15000 in India: GemIndia
Whatever washing machine you choose, keep in mind that it is an appliance that requires proper maintenance. Gemindia washing machine is the best way to go ahead of time as it comes with an extended warranty plan. This will save you the time and effort of looking for a qualified technician at the last minute.