GEM, India’s top white goods brand, has earned the confidence and distinction of preserving quality and perfection when it comes to household appliances for about the last 50 years. GEM, led by Mr. Harish Kumar, wants to establish itself in every Indian family to continue the same road of providing premium quality and experience to its consumers.
So below are the features to look after, before investing in a refrigerator: –
- French door refrigerators have two refrigerator doors side by side at the top and one or two freezer drawers at the bottom. French door versions are more energy-efficient than single-door models because less cold air exits the appliance when it is opened, keeping your food colder for longer. The fridge compartment may also accommodate larger goods, such as party platters and pizza boxes, due to its unpartitioned capacity.
- Top-freezer refrigerators have a bigger fridge compartment on the bottom level and a smaller icebox on top, as the name implies. This arrangement is popular because it is inexpensive, with most versions costing between Rs. 37,175 and Rs. 59,480.
- A bottom freezer refrigerator, as you might expect, has a drawer freezer on the lowest level. This fridge is praised for its easy organization, as well as the fact that it allows you to access the goods you use the most frequently without straining your back and neck. In comparison to top freezer refrigerators, bottom freezer refrigerators feature more freezer storage areas.
- While you’re shopping online, we urge you to study the descriptions of major refrigerator features carefully to see what organization-related characteristics are important. Expired foodstuffs are sometimes discarded after we have forgotten about them. To reduce food waste (and maximize your income), make sure all our food products are visible. Strategic organizing will not only remind us of what we have, but it will also make long-term maintenance in terms of odor management and cleanup easier.
- GEM India refrigerators with glass doors are quite convenient to use. The food goods that are kept in the appliance can be organized in a stylish manner that is pleasing to the eye. You don’t open the door to check if the fridge is adequately filled or if the food is still fresh. If the refrigerator door is opened less frequently, the cold air will not leave, allowing the fridge to retain its temperature. The repeated opening of the door can significantly increase power usage. The glass doors prevent the doors from being opened until required. The glass door gives the room a light and airy feel. LED inside lights are included in the glass door refrigerators. The inside lights illuminate the interior of the fridge. The light not only enhances the appearance of the food but also gives the space a welcoming atmosphere.
These freezers are also extremely energy efficient. Because the glass doors are double glazed, the appliance is extremely energy efficient.
Refrigerators with glass doors are simple to clean. The glass door is very easy to clean. With the aid of a wet towel, you may clean the glass door.